Thursday, November 19, 2009

Toes

Today was probably the funnest day I've had in a very long time. Aural perception was actually fun because I was getting it, then just playing in the piano lab, and texting Dani and my mom all day. It was definitely a great day even tho my mom and my best friend are on a road trip together... without me. :(

But moving on from the sad, onto the GLAD! Today my piano class was cancelled due to Trish not being in town. -Can I just say the I LOVE college for this reason. When a teacher is out of town or can't make it to class for one reason or another... CLASS IS CANCELED! No subs, no nothin, NO CLASS! and now again... moving on- So because Trishy Trish wasn't there, a small group of us girlys went to the Beauty School and got some fabulous pedi's!! I had to rush mine because they were busy and couldn't get in till 2:30 and I had class at 3... but it was still fabulous!! The girls that did them were so much fun and we just had a blast eating candy cane things and just chillin like girlys do sometimes.

Final product: cute... not crusty feet! Seeeeeeeeeee?

To those girlys that went with me-
I love you all and we def need to do stuff like this more often. I love laughing with you all! And being girly. :D

And to everyone else-
Sorry... I'm not addicted to blogging. Bad addiction? I think not!! Form of journal writing, like everyone wants me to do? I think YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment