Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stake Conference


Saturday night and Sunday was stake conference for the Safford, AZ stake. It was an amazing experience to hear from all the wonderful speakers that came. They really helped strengthen my testimony of the gospel and especially of temples. So I would just like to take this moment to say how much I love the gospel and love what it does for me in my life. It really gives me a sure knowledge of what my purpose is here on earth. I love knowing that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and wants me to return to him someday. I love know that I have a Savior who was willing to die for me and my stupid sins, so that I can be made whole again. I love temples and all they represent and all of the work we can do inside of them. I love that Joseph Smith was willing to take a chance on spreading the gospel. I'm so glad he did so that I can have it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment