Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby

I used to think myspace was for middle/high school, facebook was for high school/college, and blogs were for people with babies. Well my world has been turned upside down with all the blogging going on around me. Most of it done by people who DON'T have babies. I loved reading all the witty posts and from then on my mind was consumed with possible witty posts. So now it is time for all those witty posts I have been thinking of to come to a life of their own.

So welcome to the world, my little baby witty posts.

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! you figured out the background thing to Wahoo. Welcome to the club hopefully you realized that there are comments down here sooner then I did...yesterday! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez....took you long enough. J/K. Welcome to the club

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so pleased right now.

    ps see you SO SOOOOOOOOOOON

    ReplyDelete